- 1 What is Obesity ?
- 2 What is the Keto Diet?
- 3 Benefits of Getting Into a Keto Diet:
- 4 Sample Keto Meal Plan:
- 5 Side-effects of the Keto Diet:
- 6 Keto Diet Pills:
- 7 Weight Loss Supplements and Diet Plans
- 8 Final Tips on Getting Perfect Shape and BMI
What is Obesity ?
Obesity is simply overweight body. It can be treated as a complicated disease which might have more than one cause. It’s not anyone’s fault and is not all about the food. Obesity can be treated. So instead of getting yourself into depression you can start talking with your Doctor and changing your daily habits. You can always check your Body Mass Index to find out how obese your body is.
Obesity is one of the biggest problem in today’s busy life. Who does not want to have that perfect body and stay fit? Well, we all do. Don’t we? There are many different ways in which people try to lose weight. More and more type of diets are coming in vogue these days. One of them is the keto diet. In this article, let us try to understand about keto diet and other weight loss supplements that are working for overweight or obesity issue.
What is the Keto Diet?
Well, these days most of the people are talking about the keto diet and are all gaga as to the effectiveness of this particular type of diet in losing all those extra calories. Let us first understand what keto diet exactly is?
Keto diet is a diet in which you usually take in food materials that are low in the total carbohydrate content but are high in total content of fat. The result of the diet is that your body enters into a state called ketosis. When the same happens, your body becomes more and more efficient in burning all that extra fat. That is how you end up loosing all the extra fat as per the keto diet. When you go on a keto diet, you can adopt any of the following strategies, depending on the total amount of carbs that you can reduce from your daily intake:
- You will take less than 50 grams of total carbohydrates
- You will take less than 20 grams of net carbohydrates
- 5% of the total calorie intake
Normally, our body is used to burning carbohydrates and that is how energy is produced jn the body. However, whenever you are in a state of ketosis as you follow the keto diet, the body starts using fats for the purpose of generation of energy. The result is that the unwanted fat which is usually collected around the waist region of your body is also burnt, which actually accelerates the process of weight loss. Ketones in small amounts imply that the body is trying to break down on fats. However in large amounts, the same ketones can cause harm to your body and can lead to such an extent, that the condition can even be poisonous. When you follow the keto diet, you can be in a state of ketosis just after a couple of days of following the diet. The condition is similar when you are fasting as well.
Benefits of Getting Into a Keto Diet:
Let us first start by looking into some of the benefits that you will have if you enter into a keto diet.
- As seen above, the first and foremost objective of following the keto diet is to lose weight. Keto diet will definitely help you achieve the same as the body will continue to burn fats in order to generate energy
- This type of diet has proven to be helpful in helping you control the levels of blood sugar levels
- It is a known fact if you follow this particular type of diet, you will end up having yourself from a lot of harmful diseases. Some of these include epilepsy, brain damage, as well as other conditions
- As we are aware, one of the major ways of effectively managing your diabetes is by shedding all those extra calories. As seen in the above paragraphs, a keto diet helps you lose weight and that is how you can deal with a chronic condition such as diabetes in a more effective manner
- You should follow the diet under strict supervision and only after getting a go-ahead from your medical expert
Sample Keto Meal Plan:
The Keto meal plan can vary from individual to individual. However, in the following section, we shall try to see some samples of the meal plan that will help us understand the keto plan more closely and in a better way.
If you are following a keto diet, you will have the following options available for you breakfast.
- Spinach, feta omelette, and mushrooms. You can have a keto coffee along with this. A feta coffee is the one in which you add fat products like butter, protein, etc.
- Apart from the above meal, another option available to you is whole milk, yogurt that has not been sweetened, walnuts, full-fat sour cream, as well as chia seeds. In order to balance this particular diet, you will want to include eggs as well.
Lunch Meal Plan:
The following are the options available to you if you are on a keto diet and are looking for an appropriate lunch meal for yourself:
- If you are a person who eats non-vegetarian food, you can eat salmon after baking it in the oven and also add broccoli to your diet
- Another option is to have salad with avocado, cheese, bacon, pumpkin seeds, tomatoes. This salad can have a dressing which is high in carb and can include blue cheese or ranch
- Finally, another option available to you for your lunch meal would be grilled chicken, cheese cubes, egg, tomatoes, almonds, walnut, cauliflower, broccoli, ranch dressing, as well as guacamole.
Dinner Meal Plan:
The options for dinner meal include the following:
You can have salad comprising of chicken breasts, bacon, as well as Parmesan cheese. There are plenty of options that you can choose from
Side-effects of the Keto Diet:
When you are thinking of going into a keto diet, you should be aware of the various side-effects that this diet is known to cause in your body. The following are some of the harmful effects of the keto diet:
One of the most common side-effects of the diet is that you end up getting a keto flu as a result of this diet. This happens as the body is trying to get used to the low carbohydrate intake. As you keep reducing the amount of carbohydrates that you eat, the body slowly and steadily starts burning ketones in order to produce energy. This causes weakness, headaches, constipation, irritability, and a lot of other side-effects. Sometimes, people also tend to suffer from symptoms such as dehydration, amongst others.
When you go on a keto diet, the body slowly starts becoming low and low on the total electrolytes content. This means that the level of important elements such as sodium, potassium, as well as magnesium is reduced and thus, the kidney is prone to getting damaged.
As we have seen above, the result of the keto diet can be harmful for the kidney as it reduces the total intake of important elements which are also known as electrolytes. As these elements reduce, your body is much exposed to a lot of heart-related conditions as well which includes reduction in the heart beat, and other conditions.
Missing out on Important Nutrients:
Another major concern about keto diet is the fact that if you see the type of food that you usually take when you are on such a diet, the intake of very important nutrients such as green leafy vegetables, certain type of fruits, etc. is reduced to a great extent. In this process, the body tends to lose on some of the most important nutrients that are required. This can lead to several health- related concerns.
Risks of Yo-Yo Dieting Patterns:
When you go on a very restrictive diet such as the keto diet, you tend to follow it for a limited span of time. It becomes very difficult to follow the restrictive diet after a particular point in time. After a prolonged period of restrictive diet, when you again get into your normal dietary habits, your body is exposed to a number of heath related conditions.
Keto Diet Pills:
In order to make things simpler for those who find following the keto diet difficult, there are substitutes and pills available for keto diet. Some of them are as follows:
Keto Pure is one of the trending keto diet product of the year 2019. With over thousands of satisfied users of Keto Pure diet pills, it’s one of the much demanded Keto diet product. Learn more about Keto Pure here.
Keto Fuel is a Keto diet product that Dan Cox, a well known actor, athlete, fitness model and entrepreneur who had used it on his father to get rid of obesity. You can learn more about Keto Fuel by clicking here.
Perfect Keto Max
Perfect Keto Max is another weight loss supplement that is based on ketosis. With all the natural ingredients in the Keto Max diet pills it is popular among people with overweight. Learn more about Keto Max here.
Keto Trim is also one of the trending Keto supplement based on ketosis. More information and review about the product Keto Trim can be found here.
Weight Loss Supplements and Diet Plans
Beside Keto diets there are numerous other diet plans and diet pill products that are proved to be working for people. Some of them are as follows:
The 21 Day Flat Belly Fix System :
This is a 3 week weight loss program guide by Todd Lamb. Todd had claimed this 21 Day Flat Belly Fix works if followed his instructions properly for burning belly fat. More details about The 21 Day Flat Belly Fix can be found here.
Red Tea Detox :
Red Tea Detox is a diet program that includes a tribal tea recipe from South Africa. It is found as a great detoxification agent that helps melting 1 Pound of Fat every 72 hours. You can read more details on Red Tea Detox by clicking here.
Final Tips on Getting Perfect Shape and BMI
Well, the more weight you gain or the more obese your body is, your BMI (Body Mass Index) increases. You might follow any diet plans, take weight loss pills or restrict yourself away from your favorite foods. However, when you take them, you need to be aware of the following tips:
- Exercise Regularly:
Even if you are taking keto pills, you need to plan an exercise routine for yourself.
- Drink Lots of water:
It is important that if you have adopted the keto diet, you start avoiding sugary drinks, soda, etc. instead, you should keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water
- Sleep Adequately:
It is a known fact that if you are on any diet plan, it is primary that you take in a lot of sleep. If you cannot do so, no amount of diet or pills will work for you
Thus, as is clear that you have to be careful while getting into a keto diet or any weight loss diet plans or supplements. It is always recommended to start such diet pills or diet plans under the supervision of an expert dietician.